Come sail on the Norwegian Gem with your friends and brothers this summer!
The Grand Master and his wife Phyllis have blocked off 50 rooms for a Norwegian Cruise Line Boston to Bermuda trip this August.
Costs: From $1,292 – $2,163 Per Person
- Inside Room: From $1,292
- Ocean View: From $1,572
- Balcony: From $2,092
- Mini-Suite: From $2,163
The cost includes passage, port charges, and government taxes. Gratuities additional.
Up to six special perks available (depending on room category) as well as additional onboard credits.
Prices are based on double occupancy.
Some rooms accommodate 3-4 occupants. 50 total rooms available, ranging from inside cabins to mini-suites.
- Call Jessica Kranis at (954) 514-4271
- Reference Group ID #A849254
- Deposit is $50 per person.
- Deadline for final full payment is 4/11/2019
After booking your cabin, payments can be made online by creating an account at www.ncl.com/register. Configuring an account is helpful for booking shore excursions, making dinner reservations, and completing online check-in before the cruise.
- Available first come, first serve. If you have a group of 3+, make your deposit ASAP to ensure you get the cabin you desire.
- Depart Boston: Friday, August 9 4:00pm
- Arrive Bermuda: Sunday, August 11 1:00pm
- Depart Bermuda: Tuesday, August 13 5:00pm
- Arrive Boston: Friday, August 16 8:00am